Air Header Manufacturers & Supplier
Fidicon Devices India is a company that specializes in the design and manufacture of a wide range of industrial valves and fittings, including air headers. Their products are used in various industries, such as oil and gas, power generation, and chemical processing.
An air header is a component of a compressed air system that distributes compressed air from a central compressor or air receiver to different points of use throughout a facility. It consists of a series of interconnected pipes, fittings, and valves that regulate and control the flow of compressed air.
The air header typically includes components such as inlet connections, shut-off valves, pressure regulators, pressure gauges, filters, and lubricators. Inlet connections are used to connect the air header to the central compressor or air receiver, and shut-off valves allow for the isolation of individual sections of the air header for maintenance or repair.
Pressure regulators are used to regulate the pressure of the compressed air flowing through the air header to a desired level, and pressure gauges are used to measure the pressure of the compressed air in the air header. Filters remove moisture, oil, and other contaminants from the compressed air before it enters the system, and lubricators add a small amount of oil to the compressed air to lubricate the pneumatic tools and equipment in the system.
The air header is an essential component of a compressed air system, and its design and installation must be carefully considered to ensure optimal performance and reliability. Proper maintenance and periodic inspections are also necessary to ensure that the air header is functioning correctly and that any issues are addressed promptly.
Features Of Air Header
Air headers are a critical component of a compressed air system that distribute compressed air from a central compressor or air receiver to different points of use throughout a facility. Some of the features and characteristics of air headers include:
- 1. Material of construction: Air headers are typically made of high-quality materials such as stainless steel, carbon steel, or aluminum to ensure they can withstand high pressures and temperatures.
- 2. Inlet connection: An inlet connection is used to connect the air header to the central compressor or air receiver.
- 3. Shut-off valves: Shut-off valves are installed along the air header to isolate individual sections for maintenance or repair.
- 4. Pressure regulators: Pressure regulators are used to regulate the pressure of compressed air flowing through the air header to a desired level.
- 5. Pressure gauges: Pressure gauges are used to measure the pressure of the compressed air in the air header.
- 6. Filters: Filters remove moisture, oil, and other contaminants from the compressed air before it enters the system, ensuring optimal performance of the system components.
- 7. Lubricators: Lubricators add a small amount of oil to the compressed air to lubricate the pneumatic tools and equipment in the system.
- 8. Branch connections: Branch connections are used to distribute the compressed air to various pneumatic tools and equipment throughout the facility.
- 9. Valves: Valves are installed on branch connections to control the flow of compressed air to each tool or equipment.
Overall, the features of an air header are designed to ensure efficient and reliable distribution of compressed air throughout a facility. Proper installation, maintenance, and inspection of air headers are crucial to ensure their optimal performance and safety.
|Fidicon Devices India
|15NB TO 600NB (ANSI/ASA/ASME B16.5/PN/NPT)
|Flanged / Threaded.
|ASTM A216 GR. WCB(CS), SS 316, SS 304, ALUMINIUM, FORGED STEEL ASTM A105, SS 316L, SS 304L, PTFE, RUBBER, CAF, FEP, METALLIC SPIRAL WOUND GRAPHITE, and other as per customer requirement.