Metal Tube Rotameter Manufacturer & Supplier
A metal tube rotameter is a type of flowmeter used to measure the flow rate of a fluid in a pipeline. It consists of a vertically mounted metal tube, with a float inside that is free to move up and down. The float is often shaped like a cylinder or a cone and is made of a lightweight material such as aluminum or plastic.
As fluid flows through the metal tube, the buoyancy of the float causes it to rise or fall. The position of the float within the metal tube is directly proportional to the flow rate of the fluid. The metal tube is marked with graduated scales that allow the flow rate to be easily read.
Metal tube rotameters are commonly used in industrial applications where a simple, low-cost flow measurement solution is required. They are particularly useful in applications where the fluid is not very viscous and has a relatively low pressure drop. The metal tube construction provides a rugged, durable design, making them suitable for use in harsh industrial environments.
Metal Tube Rotameter Uses ?
Metal tube rotameters are used in a variety of industrial applications, including:
- 1. Water treatment: To measure the flow rate of water in filtration, chlorination, and other water treatment processes.
- 2. Chemical processing: To measure the flow rate of chemicals and other fluids used in chemical processing and synthesis.
- 3. Petroleum and natural gas production: To measure the flow rate of oil, natural gas, and other fuels in pipelines and storage tanks.
- 4. Food and beverage processing: To measure the flow rate of liquids and gases in food and beverage processing, such as in brewing and bottling applications.
- 5. Power generation: To measure the flow rate of water and other coolants in power generation systems.
- 6. HVAC systems: To measure the flow rate of air and other gases in heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems.
- 7. Pharmaceutical manufacturing: To measure the flow rate of liquids and gases used in the production of pharmaceuticals and other chemicals.
Metal tube rotameters are known for their simplicity, accuracy, and durability, making them a popular choice for many industrial flow measurement applications.
|Size :||15NB TO 150NB|
|Connection :||THREADED, FLANGED (ANSI/ASA/ASME B16.5/PN/NPT)|
|Materials :||SS 316, SS 304, PTFE, SS BUFFED, MS POWDER COATED, LM6 WEATHERPROOF IP-65, SS 316TI, HASTELLOY C, ALUMINIUM, RUBBER, NEOPRENE RUBBER, METALLIC SPIRAL WOUND, CAF, FEP and other as per customer requirement.|
|Flow Range||100 to 100,000 LPH of water at|
|ambient temp. 30 to 7000 NM/Hr|
|off air at NPT|
|Metal Tube Rotameter Accessories||Steam jacketing|
|High & low flow alarms|
|NB||Model No||With PTFE float LPH||With SS 316 Float LPH||Max Press Drop MMWC||Test Press kg/cm2|
|15||PM - 1||-||2.5-25||1000||20|
|PM - 2||2.5-25||4-40|
|PM - 3||4-40||6.5-65|
|PM - 4||6.5-65||10-100|
|PM - 5||10-100||16-160|
|PM - 6||16-160||25-250|
|PM - 7||25-250||40-400|
|PM - 8||40-400||63-630|
|25||PM - 9||63-630||100-1000||1000||20|
|PM - 10||100-1000||160-1600|
|PM - 11||160-1600||250-2500|
|PM - 12||250-2500||400-4000|
|50||PM - 13||400-4000||630-6300||1200||20|
|PM - 14||630-6300||1000-10000|
|PM - 15||1000-10000||1600-16000|
|80||PM - 16||1600-16000||2500-25000||1500||20|
|PM - 17||2500-25000||4000-40000|
|100||PM - 18||4000-40000||6300-63000||1500||20|
|Metal Tube Rotameter Suitable For Measuring Flow Rate For Translucent Opaque Liquid, Gases Under High Temp. & Pressure|
|Material of Const||C.S. / S.S..304, S.S.316 / PP /
PVC Teflon Linned
|Line Size||15mm NB to 200mmNB|
|100 to 100,000 LPH of water at
ambient temp. 30 to 7000 NM/Hr
off air at NPT
|Accuracy||±1.5 % full scale reading|
Metal Tube Rotameter Accessories